Soft Whispered Reading of Daniel Deronda, Book One Chapter 1


Hello Darlings, here I read chapter 1 from the book Daniel Deronda by George Eliot. I use a soothing calming voice, suitable for asmr soft spoken triggers, and relaxation without really listening to the content. I no longer need to read this book for my literature course, as I've completed that term, but I liked this book a lot. Additionally, you my dear listeners also had a positive reaction to it, and I would love to take advantage of the opportunity to share some good British Literature which is not as well known as it deserves. I sincerely hope that you enjoy this and appreciate this book. I hope even more that you are ensnared by the snippets and short peeks into this book, such that you decide to read it for yourself. It truly is a wonderful novel, George Eliot knew what she was doing. Considering that this is largely unedited (save to remove fuzziness of background sound - which may be better to simply leave in for future ASMR readings), and of a scholarly nature - not meant strictly for entertainment - I ask that you forgive my slip-ups in pronunciation and the scattered moments where I trip over my words. I have endeavored to keep it all smooth and undisturbing, so that it will not interrupt your time of relaxation, but for those who spot those errors and find them a pet-peeve, I request your forgiveness and understanding. This is read from Daniel Deronda, a novel written by George Elliot. It's on the reading list for my literature class, and it's proving to be quite an interesting story. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Deronda The background is a stunning image of the Snowflake Cluster of stars in the Cone Nebula, whose designation number is NGC 2264. Image credit to NASA, JPL-Caltech, P.S. Teixeira (CfA) image source: http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_982.html articles about the image and astronomical objects: http://www.fromquarkstoquasars.com/apod-the-snowflake-cluster/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGC_2264 I love space, but that is probably very obvious by now, isn't it?

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Climax alternative croix

Friend casero barry